Work For Us
We have the following positions available:
Or if you are looking for a journalism internship:
Thinking about a career in travel journalism?
If you’re a journalism student who’s passionate about travel and would like to get some publishing experience under your belt, we’d love to hear from you.
We welcome interns, who are enthusiastic, hard-working and willing to contribute to a small, busy travel desk team producing online travel content.
You need to have an excellent command of English, ideally some online editorial experience or at least an understanding of editing/writing for the web.
Key tasks include:
- Helping to write newsletters and features;
- Uploading data, including sourcing and resizing images;
- Fact checking and research;
- Proof reading.
Core skills required:
- Excellent command of the English language (grammar, spelling, etc);
- Good research skills, with the ability to use own initiative;
- Good attention to detail and accuracy;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Friendly, telephone manner;
- Well organised;
- Computer literate.
If you’re interested, email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com